Tag Archives: books to buy
LUST-HAVE: Designers at Home: Personal Reflections on Stylish Living: Inside the Lives and Houses of Leading Tastemakers by Ronda Rice Carman
Take a look at Designers at Home: Personal Reflections on Stylish Living: Inside the Lives and Houses of Leading Tastemakers by Ronda Rice Carman from All the Best Blog…
Make a cup of tea and catch up on the latest: New books and movies…royalty, celebrities, fashion designers and supermodels…cute kids learning about kindness…stay in a Bauhaus hotel…
A suggestion from long-time Luscious Lifer, The Ancestral Poetess: She’s loving The Hundred Dresses: The Most Iconic Styles of Our Time by Erin McKeen, with illustrations by Donna Mehalko…
- JK Rowling revealed to be author of crime novel, The Cuckoo’s Calling.
- This white Nursery Works “Empire” rocker is incredibly popular with new Luscious Lifer parents.
- Here’s a review of the sequel to The Devil Wears Prada, called Revenge Wears Prada. Personally, I loved the 2006 film, but hated the book, so I doubt I’ll be reading this second book. What about you?
- Got a spare $190 million for this house?
- Bling sling: Mariah Carey doesn’t hold back with some tacky ornamentation for her dislocated shoulder.
- Michael Kors is suing Costco for some designer handbag “bait and switch” activity.