Tag Archives: books to buy
Make a cup of tea and catch up on the latest: New books and movies…royalty, celebrities, fashion designers and supermodels…cute kids learning about kindness…stay in a Bauhaus hotel…
A suggestion from long-time Luscious Lifer, The Ancestral Poetess: She’s loving The Hundred Dresses: The Most Iconic Styles of Our Time by Erin McKeen, with illustrations by Donna Mehalko…
- JK Rowling revealed to be author of crime novel, The Cuckoo’s Calling.
- This white Nursery Works “Empire” rocker is incredibly popular with new Luscious Lifer parents.
- Here’s a review of the sequel to The Devil Wears Prada, called Revenge Wears Prada. Personally, I loved the 2006 film, but hated the book, so I doubt I’ll be reading this second book. What about you?
- Got a spare $190 million for this house?
- Bling sling: Mariah Carey doesn’t hold back with some tacky ornamentation for her dislocated shoulder.
- Michael Kors is suing Costco for some designer handbag “bait and switch” activity.
Helping your friends’ children, or your own children if you are lucky enough to have them, to enjoy reading and develop their imagination is a fabulous thing…